END-OF-LIFE (EOL) ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for choosing SendQuick as your Enterprise Mobile Messaging and Multi Factor
Authentication gateway solutions.
We strive to continuously improve and upgrade our SendQuick products to meet the
changing needs of our customers.
Please note that the following product models with the range of serial numbers listed below will reach EOL by 31 December 2023.
What Will Happen When Your Model Has Reached EOL?
When a model has reached EOL, you can continue using it as per normal and choose to renew your maintenance and support agreement with us. However, do take note that the support will be limited by parts availability and there will be no new patch releases after the EOL date.
What Can You Do If You Do Not Want Any Service Disruption After EOL?
To minimize any service disruption, one option is for you to do a hardware refresh and upgrade your appliances to the new SendQuick models.
Here are some benefits of upgrading:
- Improved gateway performance.
- Enhanced system security features including password management, management port and support TLS1.2 with enhanced cipher.
- Detailed reporting with Usage Statistics for Analysis.
- Password policy management.
For SendQuick ConeXa only, the latest version will also include the following:
- Authentication via SingPass (Singapore’s National Digital Identity).
- Support Windows login with Multi-factor Authentication.
- Mobile Push Authentication for Multi-factor Authentication
Our team will perform the whole upgrade exercise for you including data migration and parallel implementation with your team. In summary, the upgrade will be seamless and effortless on your part.
We strive to support you for all your communication needs and to make our solutions for you current and relevant.
If you have any questions about this EOL announcement or to find out more about the hardware refresh option, please contact us at +65 6280 2881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org